The website ToySafety.org posted its list of the ten most dangerous toys of the year. And they’re all sold at places like Walmart, Toys R Us, and Amazon.
So in other words, here are the ten presents you probably DON’T want to buy your kids for Christmas . . .
1. Peppa Pig’s Muddy Puddles Family. They’re action figures for toddlers, but they have tiny parts kids can choke on.
2. Kids Time Baby Children’s Elephant Pillow. It’s a big pink pillow that looks like an elephant. It can end up suffocating your baby if you leave it in their crib.
3. Slimeball Slinger. It’s a slingshot that shoots little green balls hard enough to cause serious eye injuries.
4. Banzai Bump N’ Bounce Body Bumpers. They’re like those big inflatable sumo suits, where you run around and bounce off each other. Obviously not the safest idea.
5. The Nerf Rival Apollo Blaster. It’s a Nerf gun that shoots little yellow balls. So again, you have to worry about your kids shooting an eye out.
6. A “Galloping Butch” doll from the movie “The Good Dinosaur”. It has small parts that could be a choking hazard. And the plastic tail is pointy enough to do some damage too.
7. Peppy Pups dolls. The pull string can get wrapped around your kid’s neck.
8. The Flying Heroes Superman Launcher. It’s a plastic Superman doll that spins around and flies like a helicopter, but you launch it with a pull string. They also sell Batman and Spider-Man versions, and they can all cause face and eye injuries.
9. The Baby Magic Feed and Play doll. It comes with a bunch of small parts that could be choking hazards, including a tiny spoon that can get lodged in your kid’s throat.
10. The “Warcraft” Doomhammer. It looks like Thor’s Hammer, but it’s from the video game “World of Warcraft”. And it’s heavy enough to actually hurt someone. So if you give it to your kid, it’s like asking them to shatter your kneecap.