When the whole metrosexual trend started last decade, we thought maybe it would create some lasting change and men would be fashion conscious forever. Well . . . nope.
A new survey found the eight biggest fashion mistakes men make. Check ‘em out.
1. Wearing too many accessories . . . like hats, necklaces, rings, and bracelets.
2. T-shirts with ironic or childish phrases.
3. Mixing patterns.
4. Dad jeans.
5. Wearing a backpack in a professional setting.
6. Suits that don’t fit.
7. Running shoes with jeans.
8. Dress shirts that don’t fit.
fashion don'ts, men's faqshion, metrosexual