Six Stats About St. Patrick's Day 2017
March 17, 2017No Comments
Here are some random stats about St. Patrick’s Day. 56% of us will celebrate it this year . . . 83% will wear green . . . we’ll spend an average of $38 . . . and worldwide, we’ll drink about 13 million pints of Guinness.
FULL STORY: Before you get too drunk to remember these, here are six random stats about St. Patrick’s Day . . .
1. 56% of us are planning to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year.
2. 83% of those people will wear green.
3. We’ll spend a total of $5.3 BILLION celebrating it this year . . . or about $38 per person.
4. Worldwide, we’ll drink 13 million pints of Guinness today.
5. We’ll eat 70% more cabbage this week than normal.
6. And St. Patrick’s Day is just the FOURTH most popular drinking holiday. The top three are New Year’s, Christmas, and the Fourth of July.