The Grossest Food That People Love in Every State
January 31, 2017No Comments
Not to divide this country even more, but DAMN, so many other states have terrible taste in food.
Thrillist.com just put together a list of the GROSSEST FOOD that people love in every state. Here are some of the highlights . . .
1. Akutaq in Alaska. That’s “Eskimo Ice Cream” . . . but not delicious Eskimo Pies. It’s a mix of seal and other animal fats, with berries, and sometimes sugar and milk.
2. New Haven Clam Pie in Connecticut. That’s pizza with clams and white sauce.
3. Lamb fries in Kentucky. Those are deep-fried lamb testicles.
4. Koolickle in Mississippi. That’s a pickle soaked in Kool-Aid. WHAT?
5. Cincinnati Chili Five-Way in Ohio. It’s spaghetti with chili instead of red sauce, plus cheese, beans, and onions on top.
6. Chop Suey Sandwich in Rhode Island. Yes, they put chop suey between two hamburger buns.