The 10 Minor Crimes People Are Most Likely to Commit
October 26, 2016No Comments
We’re all criminals and apparently NO ONE feels bad about it.
A new survey found the minor crimes that people are most likely to commit . . . and you’ll probably have NO PROBLEM admitting you do some of these. Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Buying something, wearing it once, then returning it.
2. Taking a sick day when you’re not sick.
3. Illegally downloading music or movies.
4. Getting too much change back when you buy something, and keeping it.
5. Logging onto someone else’s WiFi.
6. Eating grapes or other little things at the grocery store.
7. Smuggling food into a movie.
8. Using the bathroom at a store or restaurant without buying something.
9. Driving with an expired registration.
10. Lying to get a discount, like saying it’s your birthday or that there was a problem with your food.