JERRY SEINFELD has been the world’s highest-paid comedian since 2006. But this is the year his reign ends. The new king of the mountain is KEVIN HART. And it’s not even close. Kevin has made $87.5 million over the past year . . . compared to Seinfeld’s $43.5 million. That’s more than DOUBLE Jerry’s haul. A big reason for Kevin’s massive income is his relentless touring. Meanwhile, AMY SCHUMER became the first woman to ever make the list. She came in fourth, with $17 million . . . just behind ventriloquist TERRY FATOR, who banked $21 million.
Here’s the Top 10 . . .
1. Kevin Hart, $87.5 million.
2. Jerry Seinfeld, $43.5 million.
3. Terry Fator, $21 million.
4. Amy Schumer, $17 million.
5. Jeff Dunham, $13.5 million. (Yes, TWO puppet guys in the Top 10. Where did we go wrong, America?)
6. Dave Chappelle, $13 million.
7. Jim Gaffigan, $12.5 million.
8. Gabriel Iglesias, $9.5 million.
9. Russell Peters, $9 million.
10. John Bishop, $7 million.
(Check out Forbes.com for more info.)Tags: comedians, comedy, forbes list, highest paid