The Five Things Men and Women Want to See on a First Date
February 11, 2016No Comments
FULL STORY: A recent survey asked more than 2,000 men and women what they want to see happen on a first date, specifically at dinner. So if you’ll be out with someone new on Valentine’s Day, this might help. First here are the top five things WOMEN want to see . . .
1. Good manners. 56% of women agreed it’s important.
2. You should ask a lot of questions about them, 42%.
3. That you’re enjoying your food, 27%.
4. The guy PAYING for the meal, 26%.
5. You have a few drinks, 17%. Meaning you get a little buzzed, but not drunk.
Now here are the top five things men want to happen . . .
1. You ask a lot of questions about them, 31%. So talking about yourself was #2 for women, and #1 for men.
2. That you’re enjoying your food, 26%.
3. You have a few drinks, 24%.
4. You’re nice to the waiter, 12%.
5. Good manners, 12%.