Eight New Stats About Parenting
January 26, 2016No Comments
Buzzfeed recently polled more than 200,000 readers, and had them answer hot-button questions about parenting. Here are the top eight results . . .
1. Is breastfeeding in public okay? 85% said yes.
2. Can a kid get a well-rounded social AND academic experience if they’re homeschooled? 73% said no.
3. Is spanking okay? 52% said no, 48% said yes.
4. Should kids be vaccinated? 94% said yes.
5. Should drugs be administered for pain during childbirth? The vast majority of people said it’s fine . . . 92%. So 8% said it’s not.
6. Is it okay for grade school kids to drink soda? 68% said no, only 32% said yes.
7. Is it ever appropriate to discipline someone ELSE’S child? 67% said no, 33% said yes.
8. Is it ever okay to put a kid on a leash? 47% said YES to that one. 53% said no.