Seven Things Men Wish Women Would Do on Dates
November 23, 2015No Comments
We recently saw a list of things women wish men would do on first dates. Well, the tables have turned . . . here’s what MEN wish WOMEN would do.
1. Make a definite first move to establish whether you’re doing a handshake, a hug, or a kiss on the cheek.
2. Cut him some slack if the conversation is a little slow at first . . . he’s a dude, and the second date should be better.
3. Offer to pay even if he refuses to let you . . . it shows you’re at least interested enough.
4. Don’t talk badly about your ex.
5. Touch him on the hand or arm to let him know you’re into him.
6. If he’s divorced, don’t ask about it until at least the third date.
7. If he calls you after the date . . . and you’re interested . . . ANSWER. Because a phone call means he’s REALLY interested.