The Ten Unhealthiest Jobs in America
November 4, 2015No Comments
If you hate your job, look on the bright side: It’s only destroying your SOUL, not your body. That counts as a “bright side,” right?
A new study just ranked the UNHEALTHIEST jobs in America. It’s based on factors like exposure to diseases and radiation . . . risk of minor and major injuries . . . and how much time you spend sitting. Here’s the top 10 . . .
1. Dentists and dental hygienists.
2. Flight attendants.
6. Immigration and customs inspectors.
7. Histotechnologists. They take tissue samples from diseased people and animals, and prepare them for analysis.
8. Water and waste water treatment plant workers.
9. Stationary engineers and boiler operators.
10. Surgical assistants.