Ten Things Grown Men Should Never Wear
October 15, 2015No Comments
According to BusinessInsider.com, here are ten things grown men should never wear. Most guys have at least one of these in their closet . . .
1. Anything with flames on it.
2. Really wide ties. They haven’t been fashionable since the mid-’90s. Thinner ties are more in fashion now.
3. Tie-dye shirts.
4. Cargo pants or shorts. Which is debatable, since a LOT of guys still wear them.
5. Jeans with a ton of embroidery on the back.
6. Belts with metal studs. They’re for angry teenagers and punk rockers, sorry.
7. Shirts you’d ONLY wear to a club. If you’re a grown man, your REGULAR dress shirts should be good enough to go out in.
8. Fedoras. Only skinny hipsters can pull it off.
9. Wearing sandals all the time. Adidas flip flops, Tevas . . . it doesn’t matter.
10. Anything with a huge Abercrombie & Fitch logo on it. You shouldn’t still be dressing like you did in 1998.