The Seven Most Unhealthy Things You Can Order at a Food Court
June 24, 2015No Comments
A website called EatThis.com ranked the most unhealthy things you can order at a mall food court. Here are the top seven . . .
1. Worst snack: Auntie Anne’s Pepperoni Pretzel with Hot Salsa Cheese Dip. It’s a pretzel with pepperoni on it, and it’s 570 calories.
2. Worst pizza: Sbarro Stuffed Sausage and Pepperoni, 810 calories per slice.
3. Worst Chinese food: Panda Express Orange Chicken with Fried Rice. It has 900 calories and 34 grams of fat.
4. Worst frozen treat: A Brownie Cookie Dough Blizzard from Dairy Queen, 1,150 calories.
5. Worst burger: Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger, 920 calories.
6. Worst sandwich: Panera’s Steak and White Cheddar Panini, 1,050 calories.
7. Worst overall: The Caramel Pecanbon at Cinnabon. It’s 1,080 calories with 51 grams of fat, and almost half of that is saturated fat.