The Eight Biggest Fashion Mistakes Men Make
June 22, 2015No Comments
When the whole metrosexual trend started last decade, we thought maybe it would create some lasting change and men would be fashion conscious forever. Well . . . nope.
A new survey found the eight biggest fashion mistakes men make. Check ’em out.
1. Wearing too many accessories . . . like hats, necklaces, rings, and bracelets.
2. T-shirts with ironic or childish phrases.
3. Mixing patterns.
4. Dad jeans.
5. Wearing a backpack in a professional setting.
6. Suits that don’t fit.
7. Running shoes with jeans.
8. Dress shirts that don’t fit.