The Ten Things Every Man Should Own
June 15, 2015No Comments
FULL STORY: The lifestyle website CoolMaterial.com posted a list of their picks for the 50 things every guy should own…and not all of them are stereotypical “GUY” things. Welcome to 2015. Here’s the top ten . . .
1. A suit that actually fits.
2. At least one great coffee table book. (???)
3. A decent bottle opener.
4. A good pair of headphones. Are headphones MANLY now?
5. A bag you can use for anything.
6. A decent watch.
7. A sharp knife for the kitchen.
8. A good tie.
9. A pen that didn’t come in a pack of five.
10. A toolbox with at least two screwdrivers, a hammer, a tape measure, and pliers.
The rest of the top 50 included a camera that’s not your cell phone . . . a good TV . . . a good bottle of whiskey . . . a Zippo . . . a comfortable pair of slippers . . . a pocket knife . . . a good grill . . . one REAL piece of art . . . and a passport.