The Ten Most Annoying Office Habits
June 1, 2015No Comments
Is it possible to work with people and NOT let them drive you crazy? We’ve got a new list here of the top 10 most annoying office habits. Check ’em out . . .
1. Talking loudly on the phone.
2. Sharing too much information about personal things.
3. Asking for help with the same tech problems over and over, instead of learning how to fix them or avoid causing them.
4. Going to meetings late, so other people have to repeat what they already said.
5. Making a mess in the break room and not cleaning it up.
6. Posting passive-aggressive notes instead of talking to people directly about your issues.
7. Finishing the coffee and not brewing a new pot.
8. Hoarding office supplies.
9. Gossiping about everyone.
10. Listening to music loudly, or singing and whistling along.