Five of the Best Places to Meet Someone
April 24, 2015No Comments
If you’re sick of Tinder and the whole Online dating thing, AskMen.com came out with a list of the best places to meet someone who isn’t lame. Here’s their list . . .
1. Trader Joe’s. Is it just me, or do the people who shop at Trader Joe’s always seem to be younger and hotter than people at regular grocery stores? Plus you’re literally surrounded by people who appreciate quality food at good prices.
2. Game night. It’s a group setting, which makes it good for meeting new people, plus you’ve got that competitive thing going on with the games.
3. A concert. You’ll already know you have the same taste in music, and it’s a built-in icebreaker.
4. The dog park. If you have a dog, you probably already know he’s the perfect wingman.
5. Meetup.com. They have a ridiculous amount of groups for every interest under the sun. If you hit up enough of them, you’re bound to find someone you connect with.