The 10 Random Little Things That Make You Feel Great
April 16, 2015No Comments
It’s nice to see a list of things that make us feel good that doesn’t include donuts, porn, cocaine, social media, or punching someone in the face. Maybe we’re NOT crumbling as a society?
A new survey asked 2,000 people to name random little things that make them feel great. Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Sleeping on clean sheets.
2. Feeling the sun on your face.
3. Hearing someone say “Thank you.”
4. Finding money.
5. Having a little time to yourself.
6. Laughing hard.
7. Cuddling on the couch.
8. Fresh bread.
9. Doing something for someone else.
10. Feeling clean after a shower.
(You can see the top 50 here. It’s a British survey, so a few might not apply.