The Six Ways People Will Use Their Tax Refund
April 15, 2015No Comments
It seems a little cruel to talk about tax refunds here on tax day, when some people have to write MASSIVE checks to the government . . . but whatever. They won’t be able to hear us over the sound of their tears anyway.
The average tax refund this year is $2,815, and a new survey asked people what they plan on doing with it. Here are the top six answers . . .
1. 33% will spend it on a vacation.
2. 32% will put it into savings.
3. 31% will pay off debt.
4. 2% will put it towards buying a home.
5. 1% will go on a shopping spree.
6. And 1% will buy something for their kids.