The Six Worst Dating Moves Guys Pull
March 11, 2015No Comments
Here are the six worst dating moves guys pull when they’re not really that interested, according to a new list from “Cosmo” . . .
1. Telling you he’s not ready for a relationship. In other words, he’s not ready for a relationship with YOU.
2. Saying the timing just isn’t right. Yeah, because March is a terrible time to find someone you connect with. That’s more of an April thing?
3. Not texting you, but always replying to texts you send HIM.
4. Being vague about “maybe” getting together this weekend.
5. Or worse, mentioning “possibly” meeting up later tonight, instead of making actual plans.
6. Wanting to be exclusive, but NOT wanting a serious relationship. Think about it . . . what does that even mean?