The Eight Best Things About Being Single on Valentine's Day
February 13, 2015No Comments
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, but if you don’t have a date, it could actually be a GOOD thing. Here are the eight BEST things about being single on Valentine’s Day, according to “Cosmopolitan” . . .
1. You can do whatever you want.
2. You don’t have to stress about what to get someone . . . especially if you’ve only been seeing them for like, a month.
3. You don’t have to pretend to like someone’s lame gift.
4. You don’t have to go out to a crowded restaurant.
5. And you don’t have to spend $100 on a prix-fixe dinner that’s not even that good.
6. There’s no pressure to “perform” at the end of the night.
7. There won’t be a huge fight if the night doesn’t go perfectly.
8. If you go out to a bar, you’re basically guaranteed that everyone there is single . . . and looking to get some.