10 Tips for Surviving the First Year of a New Relationship
January 27, 2015No Comments
“Cosmopolitan” has a bunch of tips on how to get through the first year of a new relationship. Here are their 10 best pieces of advice . . .
1. Stop picking fights about things you don’t really care about.
2. Be generous with compliments.
3. Spend plenty of time with your friends. Yes, even at the beginning when you’re totally obsessed with each other.
4. Go on dates.
5. Try new things together . . . even if it’s just a new kind of food.
6. Get to know their friends in doses.
7. Make sure you tell them when something really matters to you.
8. Don’t only tell your friends about the negative sides of your relationship.
9. Don’t snoop.
10. Apologize when you know you’re wrong.