The Top 20 Things We Constantly Worry About
January 23, 2015No Comments
I’m not sure I know anyone who lives their life completely worry-free . . . except maybe babies and the Amish. The rest of us are all so deep into our own heads it’s amazing we haven’t all had epic meltdowns.
A new survey found the 20 most common things we constantly worry about. Check ’em out . . .
1. Getting old.
2. Your savings and financial future.
3. Low energy levels.
4. Your diet.
6. Job security.
7. Wrinkles or otherwise looking old.
8. Your physique.
9. Paying the rent or mortgage.
10. Always feeling generally unhappy.
11. Needing to find a new job.
12. Whether or not you’re attractive.
13. Whether or not your significant other still loves you.
14. Finding the right partner . . . or if the partner you picked was the right person.
15. A fight with a friend or family member.
16. Whether or not you’re a good parent.
17. Work goals and pressures.
18. If you’re fashionable.
19. Your pet’s health.