The Unhealthiest Thing on the Menu at 10 Fast Food Joints
January 21, 2015No Comments
Pretty much EVERY type of fast food is bad for you. But if your go-to item is any of THIS stuff, you might want to change things up. Here’s the unhealthiest thing on the menu at ten fast food joints.
1. At Starbucks . . . it’s the Eggnog Latte. A venti has 620 calories and 29 grams of fat.
2. At Kentucky Fried Chicken . . . the pot pie. Obviously it’s better than eating an entire bucket of chicken. But as far as single items go, it’s the worst with 790 calories and 45 grams of fat.
3. At Chick-Fil-A . . . the Sausage Breakfast Platter. 810 calories with 54 grams of fat.
4. At Subway . . . it’s the footlong Spicy Italian Sub. 960 calories and 48 grams of fat.
5. At Cinnabon . . . the Caramel Pecanbon. 1,080 calories and 50 grams of fat.
6. At McDonald’s . . . it’s the Big Breakfast Platter. Which comes with sausage, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and a biscuit. 1,090 calories and 56 grams of fat.
7. At Wendy’s . . . the Hot ‘n’ Juicy Triple burger. 1,090 calories and 66 grams of fat.
8. At Taco Bell . . . the Double-XL Steak Nachos. 1,190 calories and 60 grams of fat.
9. At Chipotle . . . the Carnitas Burrito. 1,365 calories and 66 grams of fat.
10. At Burger King . . . the Ultimate Breakfast Platter. Which is basically the same as the McDonald’s breakfast but bigger. It’s sausage, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and a biscuit, for a total of 1,420 calories and 79 grams of fat.