Being a Radio Personality Is One of the Ten Most Stressful Jobs?
January 8, 2015No Comments
There’s more to being a radio personality than glamour, fame, and orgies on piles of money. Maybe NOW you’ll appreciate us . . .LOL According to a new study by CareerCast.com, “BROADCASTER” is the seventh most stressful job you can have. They looked at 11 different kinds of job demands that evoke stress, both physical AND mental. Here are the ten most stressful jobs . . .
2. Member of the military.
3. General in the military.
4. Airline pilot.
5. Police officer.
7. Broadcaster . . . you’re welcome, America.
8. Event coordinator.
10. Newspaper reporter.
They also ranked the LEAST stressful jobs you can have. That’s usually a combination of job security, a good hiring outlook, salary, and few physical demands or deadlines. The top ten are . . .
1. Hair stylist.
2. Audiologist . . . which is someone who tests people’s hearing.
3. University professor. Specifically ones who have tenure.
4. Medical records technician.
6. Medical laboratory technician.
10. Forklift operator.