Top 5 Biggest Fears That People Have
October 25, 2014No Comments
What are some of the things that you worry about daily? Family? Money? Researchers at Chapman University in Southern California just released the results of a national survey. Here are the top five things we’re afraid of;
1. Walking alone at night. 20% of people said they feel “not safe at all” doing it.
2. Identity theft. 19.6% said they’re VERY afraid of it happening to them.
3. Lack of safety on the Internet. 11% of us feel unsafe when we’re online.
4. Mass shootings. 8.9% said they’re legitimately afraid they could be a victim.
5. Public speaking. 8.8% of us are “very afraid” of doing it.
The survey also asked what people WORRY about the most, which is slightly different;
For that question, the top five answers were: Identity theft . . . companies tracking our Internet activity . . . running out of money . . . the GOVERNMENT tracking Internet activity . . . and coming down with a serious illness.